Technology

Header Ads

Hi Shibani, I hope this email finds you well

 I have already started the process to get all the documentation, and I will send it as soon as possible. I have some doubts that I will describe below: 

  •    Certification of English Proficiency -> I do not have an English certificate, however English is a mandatory language at university in Portugal. Despite this, no certificates are issued. Even in this situation, do I need a certificate? I also took English classes at Cambridge School. If it's valid, I can get a statement from the school. As I didn't have any certificate, I took the EF SET certificate today (https://www.efset.org/), because it's free and fast. Is it valid? Please consider the attached certificate. 
  •    CV -> I already have 
  •    First page of the passport -> I do not have a passport, but I am starting the process to get one 
  •    Undergraduate/Graduate Transcript -> I already have 
  •  
  •    Recommendation Letter from your Home University -> I already have
  •    See attachment “Personal Details”, please fill this and send it back. -> I already have
  •    Financial proof if you are fully supported by your home institution or will MIT-Portugal will take care of it. -> I have already contacted MIT Portugal and my advisor at home institution to find out who will support me. What kind of document is needed? 

Thank you in advance.


 

 

Best Regards, 

João Ribeiro

Post a Comment

0 Comments