Technology

Header Ads

News Events


Today most news events seem lower effective only a few are necessary, which I am describing below.

*Today Chinese Bank is at on holiday.

*Unemployment claims rate news of Dollar will release in the New York session, which showing positive data in the forecast because the jobless peoples rate had decreased, which is why Dollar will get strength in price.

*BOC Gov Macklem's speech is looking more critical, and its actual data will increase the speed of movement for USD-CAD.


Weekly Guess Contest


I see that this week 11 users' weekly guess contest predictions were correct, and I am one of them. Each member will get 13.63$ prize. I hope this prize amount will credit soon.


Closed Trades


I did not receive any good results from my previous trades. Both trades were closed after hitting the stop-loss price. USD-CAD bearish trade loss is 0.91$, and I lost 25.05$ from GBP-USD bearish trade.


Active Trades


I opened two fresh trading orders a few minutes ago but mistakenly opened them with the standard lot size, which is why they are currently floating in the significant loss. The current loss of my trades is 83$.


USD-CAD Trade


Yesterday in 1st two trading sessions USD-CAD price rose, but later, it closed after making the pin bar candle to the downside. At the daily time frame price is below the 14 SMA moving average line. At the H-4 time frame chart, the last candle is a bearish engulfing candle. Bears are looking strong almost at each time frame chart. I sold the USD-CAD at 1.25831. Take-profit of the trade is at the price of 1.24987, and stop-loss is at 1.26556.


AUD-USD Trade


This week on Monday, AUD-USD crossed the 14 SMA moving average line to the upside, but its movement is sideways after the crossover of the 14 SMA line. I see yesterday AUD-USD made a strong pin bar candle. Buyers' pressure is looking strong, and that's why the AUD-USD will keep rising the price. I have initiated the trade from the cost of 0.72828. The take-profit of the transaction is at 0.73820, and stop-loss is at 0.72285.



Post a Comment

0 Comments