Technology

Header Ads

How bizarre is solving the man-gun

 How bizarre is solving the man-gun and bomb explosion problems from physics while listening to the actual sound of gunfire and shells? While I am writing this essay, the situation outside is akin to what it used to be during the gloom of my life. The only difference is that it is different inside; I am attentive and in complete sync this time. This journey of being mild and focused during the days of anxiety and melancholy pushed my strength to the corner. 

Since days back, we have been in a total blackout; our lives have reached a stage where there's complete deprivation of telecommunication and life outdoors (Curfew). According to Guinness World Records, it is quite tragic to be born in one of the world's most militarized zones, Kashmir. Doubtlessly, being deprived of equity and justice. The desires of a being cannot be turned into ashes. Dreams are boundless and pave the way towards nobility in life. To me, the aim of writing this is to make entrance into my world of desire.

Counting the days gone and now are disturbing in every dimension, the death of the separatist leader SAS Geelani turned down the hope of liberation a little. A few years ago, when I was in high school and coming back from tuition, I heard about Burhan Wani's death, an influential regional leader. Though, before that, life was going pretty good and doing well. I had found my interest in math and science, and I was quite ecstatic. I was determined to pursue a career in it. And suddenly when I reached home that day, mobile services were taken down and it was a completely dark atmosphere all around. The only thing I could do from the following day was clung to the radio and learn about the numbers killed by government forces each day. The scary and the mourny environment that I was surrounded by all-time created a serious fear and tension about my future. All I could witness were the processions, slogans and, on the other hand, gunshots and unstoppable firing. And then suddenly, It felt like everything changed. There was like no ray of hope that I could hug and put my faith in. I could have accompanied my friends for protests, and so were there mourning gatherings in numbers? The only answer is that my vision is very different from all others. Freedom is a pretty special and simply achievable feeling for me. Education is the freedom to me. I believe what no force can accomplish, education can. Once your ideas and thoughts are free, no power would ever be able to contain you. 

   So, I kept fighting with myself. I lost my way for tuition also. The final exams were very close, so I had to do it all on my own. I realized that greatness is always accompanied by hardships, and if I somehow manage to go through this test, it would shape me competently. So, I made a schedule and started to work a little bit every day. Surely I had to struggle a lot. In the beginning, I had to face the most depressing days of my life. But I knew it was the test of my endurance. I held on, and it was getting better. Finally, I gave my final exam amidst protests, tear gas shells with so much security that it was like going to the war. Believe me! for me, it was a war-like situation. I found myself way ahead of most of the people who had entered the same tunnel with me. Well, we can't just dream of getting to the bright side of a tunnel; we have to dig through it with all the strength. That is what dreams are all about imagining but with real action.

Post a Comment

0 Comments